We know what we´re doing!
Our motto – „We know what we’re doing” – is not just an attractive slogan. Far from it. It’s an expression of our philosophy, a philosophy which proves its value every day in the innovative new and advanced developments we supply to our customers. Our superior-quality products are one result of this philosophy.
We manufacture to our customers' specifications, but are also ready to offer our support when it comes to new projects. The absolutely top priority here is cooperation in the product concept and further development phases. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is not just purely an image enhancer for us, but rather one of our primary goals. We also continue to provide you with our know-how, flexibility and close support after production.
The factors that speak in our favour
Individual problem solutions
Progress never takes a break and, in addition to creating solutions, the continuous further development of machines can also lead to a range of problems.
Standard solutions are often totally inadequate in such cases; individual measures are called for.
There are many manufacturing companies.
However, the number that produce both quality and quantity is continually shrinking. Our superior-quality serial and special products therefore ensure that we never fail to impress potential customers – time and again.
Too many cooks spoil the broth!
Which is why we have refined our production to such a degree that over 90% of all production steps take place in our company.
Standard tool holders were the mainstay in the early days.
The range was expanded considerably over the years, so that today we supply our products to a variety of markets.
No innovation, but a concept that has been implemented in our house for years.
Digital from order to payment!
In addition, all data from our measuring machines and measuring devices are processed and made available in the form of monitoring on the machine.
We have 3D CAD/CAM workplaces with simulation at our disposal for the engineering of new components.
3D measurement protocols are also logged during the design and production of fixtures.
Our broad range of products is reflected in the variety of sectors we supply. The adjacent list offers an overview of the sectors and products in which we specialize:
- Strike plates
- Steering knuckles
- Components for tow bars
- Safety components (with SPC protocols if requested)
- Transmission elements
- Components for ancillary units
- Turbocharger housings
We supply products to prestigious German automotive manufacturers in the medium quantities segment.
- Safety-related components for dialysis technology
- Components for plasma separation
- Components for infusion systems
- Tool holders
- Machine spindles
- Housings for unit technology
- Gear technology components
- Modular interfaces
- Gear technology components
- Drive and output elements
- Spindles for centrifuges
- Bearing housings
- Brake disks for servomotors
- Fluid control elements
- Rotor spindles for ex-protected electric motors
We produce complete components to drawing specifications, or we can realise partial machining on request.
Even workpieces which have already been manufactured can be assembled in our own facility in combination with purchased standard products and electronic components.
- Components for mechanical separating technology
- Production components for the manufacture of confectionery
- Assemblies for mixing technology
We can avail of a comprehensive range of the latest machinery to manufacture your products.
- Comprehensive experience in the machining of superalloys and duplex steels
- Traversing ranges of max. Ø 300 mm and max. length 1,000 mm
- 400 x 500mm
- Small to large series possible
3, 4 and 5-axes milling
Traversing ranges x = 1,000 mm and y = 600 mm
- Balancing range max. Ø 600 mm, max. length 600 mm
- External, internal, out-of-round and round grinding
- Traversing range max. Ø 250 mm and length 1,000 mm
- Flat grinding (traversing range 1,000 mm x 600 mm)
- Laser inscription
- Barcode labelling
- Transponder labelling
- WIG and MAG welding
- Even deburring
- Polish to a high gloss up to Rz 0.7